Tips that will help you build your RC garage. Tested by ourselves and our clients! If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
GLUING SELF-ADHESIVE FOIL TO THE FLOOR AND GARAGE WALLS
1. After removing the foil from the tube, put it on a flat surface with the face up, press it down and leave for about 2 – 4 hours.
2. Cut the foil to the size of floor and walls of your garage. Leave 1 – 2 cm on each side.
3. Separate a small part of the adhesive foil from the protective paper.
4. Carefully apply the peeled part of the foil to the garage wall or floor and check if the foil is in the right position. Remove the protective paper slowly while pressing down on the foil that is being attached.
5. After sticking the foil, turn over the garage wall or floor with the foil facing down and cut off its excess.
Before applying, clean the table, foil surfaces and garage wall or floor. You can use a paper towel. When gluing larger surfaces, the help of a second person is recommended.